friendsofudvdr.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFL Finals !!!!

Go down

AFL Finals !!!! Empty AFL Finals !!!!

Post by Alby Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:31 am

I know I haven't mentioned any of the other contenders so here we go:

Ladder finished this way: top 8 Play off in the finals. Geelong just scrapped in.
1Richmond
2West Coast Eagles
3Collingwood
4Hawthorn
5Melbourne
6Sydney Swans
7GWS Giants
8Geelong Cats
--------------------------------
9North Melbourne
10Port Adelaide
11Essendon
12Adelaide Crows
13Western Bulldogs
14Fremantle
15Brisbane Lions
16St Kilda
17Gold Coast Suns
18Carlton
Well Here We Go!!
The Finals kicked off last night on a Thursday night.... Only good for TV....  I.M.O.

Qualifying final:Richmond Tigers (last years premiers)  won handsomely over the Hawthorn Hawks. Richmond get a weeks break...... They will be hard to beat again this year as well. Hawks play winner from Cats/Demons game.

Tonight.... the game has started  ... 1st Elimination Final Geelong  Cats vs Melbourne Demons  .  Shame these two sides are playing off against each other... The loser is out of the finals race. Both are playing bloody good footy at the right end of the season.
Naturally I want Geelong to win but if not , would love to see the Demons go deep in the finals. I'm too nervous to watch so I'm recording it . So far it's not good for the Cats.
Tomorrow, Andrews Sydney Swans will play against their cross town rivals Greater Western Sydney Giants in the second Elimination Final. Promises to be a goodn. Can't pick a winner
Qualifying final #2: West Coast Eagles will host Collingwood Magpies in Perth. Guessing West Coast (at home) to win. Winner gets a weeks break, Loser to play winner from Sydney/GWS

Hope this makes sense.

I'll talk more after the weekend.
Alby
Alby

Back to top Go down